Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Noah needs some attention

So I've blogged a couple times about Sophia and don't want to leave Noah out!

Noah will be 3 years old in January. It is hard to believe he will be 3! Wasn't he just born yesterday? He has been an amazing child. He has taught me so much. It has brought me smiles and tears - happy and sad!

Noah was a tiny bit delayed in his speech. We never thought he would talk! Over the last few months that has sure changed! I love hearing about the world from his perspective. He is also obsessed with cars! He loves the movie CARS! He can play with his cars for hours and he makes up little scenes for them.

One of the greatest things about Noah is that he is an great big brother. Sure - he can hit her and take toys from her - but that's normal, right?! He adjusted so well to her when she was born. Our biggest problem with him when she was born was that he was too loving! He is also a great helper. Now - don't get me wrong! He doesn't obey all the time but he is learning and it tests me to be consistent with him! Mama has to learn and grow too.

So - that is a little bit about my precious son. He is so much fun and makes the days fun and worthwhile! Life takes on so much more meaning when you have kids. You learn to be more selfless and sacrifices for them come easily.

Now - on to potty training!! :) That will be an adventure I'm sure you'll want to know about!

1 comment:

CulyQFun said...

He'll do fine. HE has come a long way in his speech.